MEASURES AGAINST CORONA / COVID-19
Breda, 31st March 2021
DEVENTER Profiles takes every possible measure to limit the spread of the new Corona / COVID-19 virus, to ensure the continuity of our business operations and to protect the health of our employees, customers and suppliers. For now we can supply our products and services as usual. On this page you can follow the current state of affairs. If you have any questions, please contact us at +31 (0) 76 - 5416900.
OUR CURRENT MEASURES WE HAVE TAKEN;
- Prevent / limit physical contact:
- Most of our office employees (inside sales, R&D, marketing, HR/Finance) work from home since 17th of March 2020.
- The employees who work on location work as much as possible with a mouth mask and are alert when they cross each other. With the help of the floor stickers installed in the building, the minimum distance of 1.5 meters is observed. Only a maximum of 3 people may be present in one room at the same time, with due observance of the distance between them of at least 1.5 meters.
- Appointments with customers and suppliers are held via telephone / video conference / Skype / e-mail or are postponed or canceled. Our accountmanagers work from home, don't schedule any visits customers anymore unless there is an urgent reason to do so, but always in close consultation with each other.
- External visitors entering the property must register using a registration form provided at the main entrance.
- In our expedition department, our employees are provided with face protection and wear gloves. Suppliers are advised to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
- Business continuity:
- We are in daily contact with our raw material suppliers to monitor the continuity of their supply.
- We continuously follow the news items and act according to the actual RIVM measures, in force until 20th of April.