MEASURES AGAINST CORONA / COVID-19
Breda, 31st March 2020
DEVENTER Profiles takes every possible measure to limit the spread of the new Corona / COVID-19 virus, to ensure the continuity of our business operations and to protect the health of our employees, customers and suppliers. For now we can supply our products and services as usual. We regularly post updates on our approach on this page.
OUR CURRENT MEASURES WE HAVE TAKEN;
- Prevent / limit physical contact:
- Most of our office employees (inside sales, R&D, marketing, HR / Finance) work from home since 17th of March.
- Appointments with customers and suppliers are held via telephone / video conference / Skype / e-mail or are postponed or canceled. Our accountmanagers work from home, don't schedule any visits customers anymore unless there is an urgent reason to do so, but always in close consultation with each other.
- In our office, a maximum of 3 people may be present in one room at the same time, taking into account the distance in between is at least 1.5 meters.
- In our expedition department, our employees are provided with face protection and wear gloves. Suppliers are advised to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
- Business continuity:
- We are in daily contact with our raw material suppliers to monitor the continuity of their supply.
- We continuously follow the news items and act according to the actual RIVM measures, in force until 28th of April.
- Since the 1st of April our UK account manager is on furlough leave, which means you have to contact DEVENTER Breda directly for all your questions. Please contact Benno de Jong (email@example.com)
On this page you can follow the current state of affairs. If you have any questions, please contact us at +31 (0) 76 - 5416900